Game Grumps 3d #01 Game Grumps 3d #01

That was awesome, this is arguably the best thing I've seen all day, you are a winner!

Was there supposed to be more though? it sounded like Egoraptor was about to say more

Esquirebob responds:

Nope, that was the cut-off, I wanted to TEASE the audience and have them crave more. Actually I just thought that was a funny way to end it :)

TANKMEN - The Machinima TANKMEN - The Machinima

Halo 3 Machinmas at their prime!

This was well done, but my only reasons to bitch are that the characters don't move around their heads to talk enough. that and there could be like gun fire going over their heads here and there at the beginning, or you could have used the brute shot, idk.

TANKMEN Z TANKMEN Z

Author Comment is awesome

The idea is cute, but the video is a little choppy.

A New Bunny A New Bunny

Almost forgot about this

I remember watching this for the first time when I was in... 7th grade? Anyway my two friends came over and started looking stuff up on my computer and this was the result, it's good to see it again, thanks!

Epic Beard Man Epic Beard Man

More power to'im

It was still wrong for him to get kicked off the bus in my opinion (in the original video).

Madness Aggregation Madness Aggregation

Always good solid entertainment.

A minor suggestion though, the body count that once appeared in the bottom corner was always fun to watch, nothing big, just something a little extra that I for one enjoyed. Can't wait for the next one!